Was having withdrawls: My newest design, Wreath of Roses

Katchkan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kinda like the rose one in your Celebration of Doilies book. Only I like this one better. The staggered look from the leaf angles is really nice. I will love making it one day.

Gosh you are talented!!!!! The smarts needed in creating a doily pattern is knowing where you are going to finish so you can figure out how to begin and build up to the outside. Amazing that you can think like that. This doily is gorgeous, as are the priors. Hugs, D

Thank you once again everyone for your encouraging comments. You have no idea what they mean to me. :hug Will post when I finally decide what I am going to do with the pattern. Right now it's being tested.

awe man! again another truely amazing creation. I don't know how you do it, but I LOVE it!, Them, ALL of them! Wish I had time to do the testing for some of yours, but alas I'm a S L O W mover and like to take my time. but I DO enjoy looking at them. Thanks for sharing and Good luck with all these patterns, You deserve to make a fortune on your creations.

Kathy, I haven't had a chance yet to tell you how much I like this design. Irish crochet isn't my favorite, but the way the pieces are arranged around the edge has a slightly "random" feel to it--not quite "free form," but you could give that impression by using color in another way. I could see this done in beautiful fall colors, too. I really, really like it. You have such a talent--I'm glad you're using it to make such beautiful things.

Archived