brettskyone

Young So. Fla newbie just wanting to say Howdy.

:sstarHi! my name is brett and i just found this place. im 23 and started crocheting about 2 years ago. my mother in law taught me how and i never really got in to it untill more recently. my newest obsession is thoes cute japanese animals that you guys create. i will gladly test any patterns although im not that fast yet. i am open to trying new things and cant wait to try out some of the lovely things i find here. i would also love to meet young crocheters like myself. where i live in south florida all the people my age are into things that are far from crocheting so i dont really know any one else, except my mother in law, that crochets. i also love links to free patterns so if anyone has any fell free to send them my way!

Hi! I'm in Miami. I love to crochet too! I know what you mean about people not being into it so much around here. My inlaws think I'm nuts. But to each his own.

Hi Brett, I'm another young one here at crochetville (I'm 20, turning 21 next week). I'm from Texas and it's amazing how much knitting and crocheting has caught on with people our age here. Anyways, welcome and I hope you like it here!