cabled scarf

kiwikitti

Here's the cabled scarf I was talking about from earlier. I absolutly love it even though it took me several times of getting mad at the pattern from learning the fp and wanting to throw the yarn I was using at first. However, after I switched the yarn up and was confident to try it again, I think this is one of my favorite scarf. Now just to weave in those ends... which I'll get to at least before I wear it!

1829309173_390b296b87_o.jpg

And a close up of the cable. The color isn't the best after I "auto corrected" the color but it helped show the detail better. :scrachin

1830147380_3981959503_o.jpg

Forgot to put in the link to the pattern! Silly me. http://www.knitandcrochettoday.com/pdf/cablescarf.pdf

Also, the yarn looks really fuzzy in real life. It's silver sparkle from Dazzle-Aire. I adore this yarn now and only wish that they still made it!

Thanks everyone! :manyheart

passionsgirl22-- They aren't really hard at all. My biggest issue came with learning a new stitch but after I had that down, it was really easy to do and after a bit just became second-nature like with a dc.

Archived