Tomato Sweater

fmlcrochet

tomatop.jpg

I knit the Tomato sweater from "No Sheep For You" in size Medium. From the first time I saw the pattern, I knew I'd be knitting it. The yarn is Cotton Ease, my first time using it and I really enjoyed working with it. Terracotta (4 skeins) and Almond (1 skein) on size 7 circulars. My only modification was to add a few rows here and there. My row gauge was slightly off. Now I have to wait until spring to wear it. :)

You did a great job on that. I really like the pattern but I don't think I need a stripe just there :wlol

Did you follow the Knitting Daily saga about fitting that sweater? .. it was fun

Oooh, I love yours. I have this on my to-do list.

Did you know th pattern is available for free here?

I bought the book before the pattern was available for free. The book has alot of good information on different types of fiber so I mostly got it for that reason anyway.

Darski, I just discovered the Knitting Daily saga. I'll have to read up. Thanks! :)

I really like it, especially the neckline. I'd probably put the stripe under the bust or leave it out. It was 70 degrees today (in Georgia) so you could have worn it here!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived