Cosmopolitan scarf

darski

I absolutely loved the look of this scarf style when I saw it at a knitting site. :drool

I just think that it is so chic and understated. It is just crocheted in 3 strands (black, navy and a boucle in med blue) with a 10.mm hook over 8 stitches. I really like how it turned out and hope my older son agrees.

Thanks for looking at my little effort...

jg1.jpg

jg2.jpg

jg3.jpg

Sorry I don't have a gentleman available to model it for me.

warm...looks very warm to me. (I'm cold right now) Love the look of the 3 strands...:yay

yeah... I am thinking I should go and get it to get warm myself. Seems like winter is going to be coming sooner rather than later.

Wow!! That is really nice looking!! I need something like that for when the cold weather(if it ever gets here, has been unseasonably warm)gets here. I cut my hair short last year, am trying to let it grow out, in the mean time, when it is cold in the evenings, I need something to keep my neck warm!! Love the colors!!:)

I saw that somewhere too, and fell in love with it also. I will be making some this winter. Yours is great!

I would love to have one of those. Must investigate this further! :)

I have some Debbie Bliss chunky yarn just screaming for a pattern. I think I just found it! But of course, it would be easier to crochet......anyone have a crocheted pattern? Otherwise, I'll be at the LYS getting help with some of the stitches.

Thanks for posting this!

Archived