Comfortghan is finished Pic on post 51

Tampa Doll

71 squares were received, and wanted to use them all so 8 more were made, making it 81 squares all total.

It turned out beautiful, and here is the link to a close up of the center and also a link of what I could get of the complete afghan, although that still doesn't show all the squares.

Many thanks:ty and hugs:hug to all 27 women who helped with this. It will be going out in the morning mail.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n180/lhasaapsolady9/DSCN1882.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...9/DSCN1877.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got in from work and found a huge box sitting in my computer chair addressed from Lhasaapsolady and wondered what she was up to now. When I opened it to my surprise was this beautiful comfort ghan. Thank you every one that helped out. You ladies are so very wonderful for doing this and to Wanda who was probably the mastermind behind it all, (there was a note in it from her fessing up). Thank you Tampa Doll for the work and love you put into putting it all together, Auntbubbles for the card and to every last one of you that sent a note on your squares. :manyheart

I really needed this gigantic hug! Bless you all.

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Big hugs for everone involved! It turned out so nice! And I am so glad Ilene liked it! Thanks Wanda for putting it together! And thanks Tampa doll for arranging this! You girls are the greatest! :crocheting

So glad you are happy with the ghan. Heck:blush I only did the posting to get the squares and to tell everyone when they were received. I had the easy part lhasaaposolady did all the work.

Enjoy your ghan:hook

Archived