A graphed horse and rider

Julz

This is one of my faves that I've done...I did it for my g-pa (he loves horses and has several) This is actually done by way of graph and constant counting of squares...and I actually enjoyed doing it and I'm gonna start another one that I graphed myself after I finish the one I'm on now...lol

667512de7ac26e1d3f6d98ec49060e22d28cbd.jpg

That is awesome... ever since I got into tunisian stitch / aka / afghan stitch and following graphs I'm hooked...

That looks awesome....

Come join us in my CAL and this way you can share your photo there too and join us and follow your graph project along with us..

The link is in my signature here..

WOW! I think it's fantastic! I just learned to graph a bit ago and the largest think I have made with it so far is a pillow. I havent had the nerve to venture into making an afghan yet. I love your blanket. :cheer

oh my goodness. I love that. That's is the absolutely coolest afghan I've ever seen. I'm also a horse lover ( I own a little horse. Aka....pony. But she's my Horse).

Your grandpa is going to love it. I know he will.

I love your afghan, it is beautiful. Graph afghans are my favoites to make. Could you please post the name of the colors you used in yours? Thanks so much. Leesa

I did this one over a year ago...I know the solid color was called "coffee"...but the other one, I can't remember, I know it just had little flickers of color to match the coffee one...sorry...but I know it was made by red heart!!

Hiya girlfriend. this is also one of my favs you done. You know i can't do them so I just love it when you do. graphs are the worst for me. Your the :queen of the graph. one day you will have to make me sit down and learn.:lol

great work as always

Archived