C’ville November Grace Tote XVI on it's way home

Tampa Doll

I have no rhyme or reason as to who gets the bag. I watch what people do and what they say and what they make.

Sometimes when I am making one, I have someone in mind, like the pink one JoBug got.

Sometimes I just look around the ville and all of a sudden I see a name and say she is the one..

I know it sounds confusing, but I don't know how else to explain it.

I hope this has answered your question.

By the way it is 6:34, dark and about 70 degrees here.:wbrr Starting to dig out my sweatpants and sweatshirts.:rofl Sorry couldn't resist.

That answers my question perfectly :yes Thanks for the explanation :)

It is cold, dark, rainy and windy here :rain I'm nearly ready to head home and get into my sweatsuit too (and have some soup and hot tea for supper :c9)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is in its new home! thank you so much! What a nice surprise to find in my mailbox! who would have thought that I would be so lucky! There is a weird coincidence with the "November Grace Tote" and my bible study I was at on Monday! the topic was on grace! I have to say there must be angels at work! thank you again Mary Jo, I feel awed and proud to have one of your very special bags!

Good to see it got there.:yay This is what I have been doing since Monday, when it was sent out. ManWalking.gif

This is what I look like nowparty048.gif

I am off to check the stash for the next one?:scrachin Geeze, now I know I had those colors somewhere.

Archived