Tampa Doll

C’ville November Grace Tote XVI on it's way home

I have no rhyme or reason as to who gets the bag. I watch what people do and what they say and what they make.

Sometimes when I am making one, I have someone in mind, like the pink one JoBug got.

Sometimes I just look around the ville and all of a sudden I see a name and say she is the one..

I know it sounds confusing, but I don't know how else to explain it.

I hope this has answered your question.

By the way it is 6:34, dark and about 70 degrees here.:wbrr Starting to dig out my sweatpants and sweatshirts.:rofl Sorry couldn't resist.

That answers my question perfectly :yes Thanks for the explanation :)

It is cold, dark, rainy and windy here :rain I'm nearly ready to head home and get into my sweatsuit too (and have some soup and hot tea for supper :c9)

Girl when do you sleep?? Beautiful bag as usual...

Wow, you did it again, another lovely creation. You have such wonderful talent. The colors are so beautiful too. Great job! Judy:)

It is in its new home! thank you so much! What a nice surprise to find in my mailbox! who would have thought that I would be so lucky! There is a weird coincidence with the "November Grace Tote" and my bible study I was at on Monday! the topic was on grace! I have to say there must be angels at work! thank you again Mary Jo, I feel awed and proud to have one of your very special bags!

..You know, I somehow felt you were going to get the bag when Mary Jo posted it...It is just lovely!! Mine is going to the mountains with me this weekend

CONGRATULATIONS.... :cheer:clap

Good to see it got there.:yay This is what I have been doing since Monday, when it was sent out. ManWalking.gif

This is what I look like nowparty048.gif

I am off to check the stash for the next one?:scrachin Geeze, now I know I had those colors somewhere.

Congratulations. That is a gorgeous bag you received. I'm sure you will put it to good use!

Beautiful bag.......... wonderful work!