C’ville November Grace Tote XVI on it's way home

Tampa Doll

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning Everyone.

Want to let everyone know that November Grace is on it's way to it's new home. :planeThought I would show you a picture of the package before the mailman picks it up.

Ship-NovemberGraceTote.gif

Now off to make December. :scrachin Must go thru stash to see what I come up with.

:yayHave a Great Day Everyone.:yay

Here is a little song I think we will all be singing until it arrives to its new home. LOL

It goes a little something like this........

Please ........Mr. Postman check it and see... is there a package from Mary Jo to me......... Mr. Postman.....deliver the letter the sooner the better........

Oh MaryJo! Is that lovely!!! I have to say my pink one is my favorite :manyheart, but you do such a nice job on each and every one of them, the people who recieve it can certainly feel your love in it, I know I can in mine, and in every thing you have made I cherish. Your truely an ANGEL MaryJo, GRACE is perfect for the name of this beauty!!!! Now send me up some of that sunshine will ya? LOL, it is 5:15 hee cold and DARK as heck already in Iowa!!

HUGS and LOVE

JoAnn

That bag is very pretty :yay I have a question though - how on earth do you decide who the very lucky recipient will be?? :think

I have no rhyme or reason as to who gets the bag. I watch what people do and what they say and what they make.

Sometimes when I am making one, I have someone in mind, like the pink one JoBug got.

Sometimes I just look around the ville and all of a sudden I see a name and say she is the one..

I know it sounds confusing, but I don't know how else to explain it.

I hope this has answered your question.

By the way it is 6:34, dark and about 70 degrees here.:wbrr Starting to dig out my sweatpants and sweatshirts.:rofl Sorry couldn't resist.

That was funny. I needed that laugh. That song is going to be stuck in my head all night now. :lol

Here is a little song I think we will all be singing until it arrives to its new home. LOL

It goes a little something like this........

Please ........Mr. Postman check it and see... is there a package from Mary Joy to me......... Mr. Postman.....deliver the letter the sooner the better........

Yeah I just love it when people in Florida or California or any of the other warm places say they are chilly when it is in the fifties in winter. But you know if I could afford it I would be back up in New England in a heart beat. I love the cold! I can always get warm. You can only take off so much when you are hot and not scare the neighbours or cause a riot! :eek

Too funny... I was up close to the screen trying to see the name on the package when the upclose one popped up with the name blocked....:lol:lol:lol What I get for trying to be the detective...:devil

Nice and sunny and Hot here in AZ although I do have to say the nights have been Chilly. I need sweats in the evening after the sun goes down. It is strange how its 90 during the day but its freezing at night. LOL.

Archived