C’ville November Grace Tote XVI on it's way home

Tampa Doll

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very wonderful! How in the world do you keep that pattern so fresh and exciting? I mean, it's the same bag every month, but they're all so different and wonderful. I wish I could be that creative with variations on a theme. Like a musician....

Purty,purty,purty! My spell checker is going nuts! Oh and your bag reminds me of nuts as well as leaves,absolutely love it! :)

Every one of them is just as good as the next! You are so nice to make these for others to enjoy. You should keep this one! After all, you make everyone else one. You should get a little appreciation as well.

I didn't even notice that you have a pool in the back ground. I had to go back and see. We just went to the beach like two weeks ago, and then we got a cold front. :(

I love all your bags - and I own that pattern book...

One question though: did you just graph the Crochetville logo or is there a graph somewhere that we can use for the pocket?

(I'm with you on the blue - that's my favorite color!)

The pocket is a graph made for me my Tampa Guy. Then me playing with it, till I got it the way I wanted it. Each time I seem to add or change or do something different with the graph.

You can go here http://www.darklilac.com/upload.jsp;jsessionid=aqE0kaSlJ3B_ or you can take graph paper and work out the lettering and hook on it.

My pocket has changed in size. It started out 70 sts by 60 rows. It is now 70 sts by 66 rows. I made the rows about and below the graph even.

So glad you all like this bag. I found it interesting how the yarn blended in the colors almost like a checkerboard.:hook

Archived