C’ville November Grace Tote XVI on it's way home

Tampa Doll

Here it is almost November already. Time for cool crisp days,:wgrin the end of fall foliage:autumn , and most of all Thanksgiving.:ttalk

With this in mind we have called the November tote November Grace. This is the time to say Grace, giving thanks for all we have and all that has happened this year.

The tote is made of Peaches and Cream colors:

Main bag – Shades of Brown #147 - Handles – Camel #89 – outline – Cream #3N – Flower – Cream with Emerald for the leaves

The pocket was made with size #10 thread in Cream with Fudge Brown (America’s Best) and out lined in Bronze (America’s Best filament)

The pattern is of course Lily’s Victorian Charm - http://www.sugarncream.com/patternbook.php?PBS=570817

It is fascinating to see the changes in this pattern, with each color change, like the leaves, from summer green to fall colors. If I was to keep one, I think this would be it, after blue of course.

Here is the bag before a hook touches it. th_Pre-NovemberGraceTote.gif (clickable)

Now the finished product.th_16XVICvillNovemberGraceTote.gif (clickable)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another Fabulous Bag.

Every month I see the new bag and think "oh that's my favorite" .. then I see next month and think.. "OH NO that's my favorite".. hehe

Wonderful work!!

:hug

Wow! Just GORGEOUS! The lucky member that receives this bag will most certainly have something extra to be thankful for! Beautiful job, Mary Jo! :manyheart

Elle

Archived