Entrelac "Brachs" Bag

Shawnee/OR

Oh, thanks for all your wonderful comments!!! I kinda winged the pattern, starting with Gourmet Crochet's Entrelac Bag but made it much bigger and then just did another strip of the pink for the bottom and sewed it into fit which is different than the pattern. The handles, sadly, I did not make but purchased from JoAnn Fabric. Aren't they so cute? I found the initial there, too.

I love crocheting, and having such supportive friends here at the 'Ville!!

That is one awesome bag! I tried kn*tting entrelac, but I could not get it. I need a tutorial, or something.... Anyway your bag is awesome. Thanks for sharing! :clap It's supposed to be name after those Brach's candies,... what are they called? :think (Now I want some! :lol)

Tina

• 6 months later...

that looks amazing. congrats on mastering entrelac (something I am yet to try). your use of colour and the handles and all just work so well together

What yarn did you use for this bag? I love the colors, I wanna make myself one now XD

Wow! This is a beautiful bag, and I love everything about it. You picked a perfect name for it--creative choice. I have not thought about those stripped candies since I was little.

Archived