Bloggy comments

Titus2woman

I LOVE that so many people here have blogs! I really enjoy seeing your creations and getting to know you better. However, I hate that many of you have your settings so that I cannot leave you comments!!! You can make it so you can get the comments of others as long as they leave you an e-mail address~won't you please consider doing so? I'm feelin' chatty! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

• 2 years later...

I also like leaving comments.

On my blog I had to monitor the comments because I'm getting spam. At least one a day on old posts. I never look at them if they do, or reply, or spam them. I just read the comments and maybe reply if needed or I want to. If Blogger has it as a default, then I guess I just left it.

I understand your feelings, but I think most bloggers have no choice but to moderate comments, thanks to spammers who have way too much time on their hands.

I moderate comments to prevent spam. I've had some horrendous stuff. I want my blog to always be safe reading/viewing for any member of any family without having to worry that someone might post some garbage or garbage link.

If you think about it, it really isn't that different than signing in to participate in a forum...

When I wrote that it was over not being able to leave a comment at all~not just comment moderation. I'm one to talk myself now, as I've gone fully private! After an internet hissy-fit I just didn't wanna be out there anymore. Yeah, my panties are all in a wad~LOL! (((((HUGS))))) sandi~not sure anyone here even read my blog, but just PM me if you want access.

Archived