Oinky T. Pig

truelove730

That is very cute. Makes me want one too!! :lol

I wonder if that pattern can be made and stuffed with something so it is "newborn/infant safe"? Any ideas, people?? My soon to be nephew should really have a little piggy!!

heather t. he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, you did a great job, any more coming? makes me want to make some too. is this your original pattern? if it is, you could make some $$$ selling the pattern. make a whole book of them and sell to the biggy magazines. great job hon:hug vicki

He and his little bear friend are soooo cute. I have been dabbling (sp?) with thread, maybe :think I :think could atempt on of these.

You know, that is one of the things I :manyheart about crochetville. All the ideas that everyone shares. Makes you feel like you can do it:hook

The piggy and bear are both child safe and both patterns are from large size animal patterns. They would both be good kiddo toys if made with yarn, all parts are sewn on and if you do it well enough they can take a lot of tugging. If you see the blog posts for the bear and pig (links in the first posting) I note where the patterns come from. The bear is originally made with Red Heart Baby Clouds and is about 16" big...I am working on of these right now - pics when done. And piggy is made with worsted weight yarn but would be darling with the Baby Clouds yarns.

I forgot all about Shannon's winged pig. I actually have that pattern printed out, I just might have to make that one soon!

Thank you everyone for the wonderful compliments. And for you new threadies, thread is WONDERFUL. Once I got the hang of it I can't stop. I would rather use thread than yarn any day!

Archived