Hello there!

momofgmd

I peeked in last night, but didn't get a chance to register. I was so inspired, I went upstairs and crocheted a little bag for my cel phone. :idea My husband has been after me to find something to keep my cel with me, and now I have this nifty little bag to wear! I'm from Michigan, and I'm glad I've found this site! :flower Look forward to meeting all of you.

:welcome to Crochetville from a Muskegonite (I think I made a new word :lol ) Michigander living across the "pond" in Belgium! What part of Michigan are you from? It is a great group of people here -you'll :manyheart it!

:hi I am from the Upper Penninsula of Michigan. I was raised in South Carolina, and I still can't believe how cold it is up here! :wbrr Today is April 23 and the temp this morning is 30 degrees. :yuck

Hi Sara, I have been in the UP for six winters now. Before that I was in Northern WI for four winters. They are cold! I have to say, growing up in the Carolinas did not prepare me for the winters up here. :snow We even woke up this morning to more snow on the ground! What one will do for one's husband. :U

Archived