A member that needs a Crochetville "hug"

angelfire

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow that turned out great. I love the different shades of green and the way you arranged them.

Beautiful job and I am sure she is just going to love it.:hook

Thank you, I enjoyed the different shades, I put one row in upside down though...that is what I get for working on it late at night. I know she will appreciate all the love that all of the members put into their hugs.

• 2 weeks later...

She does love it, I received a phone call the day it arrived and she was blown away. She loved looking at the tags and feeling the love involved as she immediately wrapped herself in the warmth and love. She also said that she loved the colors used as they are her favorites.

:crochetingThank you to everyone involved for brightening her day, I hope she will be posting again soon.

• 4 weeks later...

:ty:day:2hug:nworthy

Thanks to all of you for the Crochetville Hugs. I am truly touched by your awesome kindness. I posted a special thank you in the "Off Topic" thread, so please read when you can. I am happy to be back now and I am trying to get life back to normal. You ladies are the best! When the chips are down, you all come together to do something nice for someone. It's such a blessing to be touched by the best people in the world. Love and hugs to all of you! :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Daisy

Archived