Butterfly Hair thang

wrenlover

Okay,

Maybe I have too much time on my hands. The Pattern is from Mary G's (Happyghan), most of you know it I think, I've seen it used for bookmarks, etc.,

After whipping up one of these lovelies, I needed to head out the door to my daughers guitar lesson. As I started to gather up my crochet stuff, I stuck my crochet hook into the butterfly :idea Why not put it in my hair. My crochet hook is handy (won't have to fish it out of the bottom of my purse) and I have a clever little hair doober. My daughter loved it. Maybe someone has already thought of this, but I am just so tickled. :lol I used a small piece of doweling here but a crochet hook makes a great conversation piece.

Lisa

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/Wrenlover/johnscrubbiesbutterfly006.jpg

I love the Idea.and looks pretty. I wish you had come up with it a few weeks ago I had my hair long and now I can barely put it in a ponytail. but still a great Idea. By any chance are you a Sherrilyn Kenyon fan, I was asking because the first part of your name Wrenlover is a character in one of her books.:cheer

I totally LOVE IT! I have a leather butterfly that has a wood pin through it for the same thing!

Lisa, Your butterfly is beautiful! What an awesome idea! :hook I think a crochet hook would be a really neat way to hold it in your hair!:hook

Archived