Oregon please!

JouJou

I am looking for people to crochet with... I am still kind of learning, but I'd like to meet people with the same interests. I am a lonely crocheter with no one else to crochet with... :( Hehe.

-Stephanie

P.S. Oh, and I live in the Portland metro area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw you live in Oregon and just had to say "hi"! Unfortunatly I no longer live there, I'm now in sacramento, California. I love to meet people from Oregon, I guess because I miss it so much. I grew up in Roseburg and lived in Portland for about 4 years. I miss the people, the mountans, the land there. I have lived in Sacramento for almost 9 years now and I hate it! It just does not feel like home.

I am sorry I'm no longer there or I'd love to get together and crochet and talk and make a friend. I don't have many friends here in sac. Most of mine are back in Roseburg. Well any ways, just wanted to say hi to you and oregon. Hope you found someone there to crochet with.

If you ever want a friend to talk to about crochet or oregon or anything I'm here.

Heather/kirarose3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am moving to Portland in July from Texas. I will only know 1 person there (my friend who is moving there too) so I am looking to make some new friends :blah to hang out with...and what better way to hang out than to crochet! :lol PM's are welcome! :D

• 5 months later...

I moved to Portland in April, and just joined this site today. I've only been crocheting for a month, but I'm HOOKED (haha..get it?)(ok, I promise, that's the first and last time I use that one) I joined the local SNB at yahoo, but the only meetings I could attend are for knitting :(

BTW, I'm 30, a first time, stay at home mom of 2 year old Giovanni...and before him I was a cook, but ended up at whole foods in orlando, fla...We moved out here because my brother was here, but now he's in LA doing an internship, so I know NO ONE out here..

• 4 months later...
WOO HOO there is other crocheters out here in Oregon. I am located 30 miles west of Portland.

that's in the middle of nowhere!!! I lived in tillamook for several years and traveled into Beaverton for work 5 days a week.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone:hi ,I'm about 1 hour outside of portland just outside of forest grove. i'm a stay at home mom of two, a two year old little boy and my daughter will be one on march 2nd. it would be great to meet up with some others who crochet as well. i have a friend that i went to high school with and she has two little boys about the same age as mine and she also crochets. would be great to get together some time. :hug:hook

• 6 years later...

Archived