My Latest Scarves

DreamsOfYarn

This is what I have been working on this weekend.

The boucle scarf was more of a practice scarf so I could decide if I liked this type of yarn. The verdict is still out on it. I have a lot of this yarn, and have never used it. I used a size N hook and did DC. It worked up pretty fast.

The black & white is for an order for a co-worker. She saw one I made for another co-worker and wanted one too. I need to figure out all the settings on my camera. The black & white one is a little blurry, and can't figure out how to make it sharper.

The Aran Fleck is also for an order. It is the first one of the 3 for another co-worker. I am working on the second one now, and will be starting the black & white one for this order as soon as it is done. Then I have yet another black & white one for yet another co-worker. They sure are keeping me busy :lol:lol

th_BoucleShortScarf.jpg

th_AmandasZebraScarf.jpg

th_AranFleckSean1.jpg

all are clickable

Your scarves are all lovely! The zebra one is fabulous! I'm gonna have to see about making me one of those! Great job! :cheer

Thank you!

I really like how the zebra yarn works up and turns out.

I am also making a Cincinnati Bengals scarf with zebra and a bright orange. It is a 2 strander. I've had to put it on hold to get all my orders done. I hope to get back to it soon.

Thank you Paula!

The Zebra is becoming a favorite of mine too. I have 2 more to get done, 1 is 3/4 done. I will post pics of them as soon as I get them done.

Here is one I made yesterday. It is similar to the Zebra, but in browns. It is in the new owner's hands now.

th_SeansShadedBrowns1.jpg

th_SeansShadedBrowns1a.jpg

clickable

Archived