Adult Poncho Sweaters

emeraldmoon

• 2 weeks later...

Cathey, I registered just to say that I love your patterns for the sweater poncho. I made one about a month ago from the childs pattern after looking for a pattern I liked for a long time.

I saw your pattern somewhere that I don't remember now :think I used the 10/12 size but I wanted it to be for me :D so I did some math & added to it. It is great that you now have adult sizes. I was very happy with the pattern! It is nice to see you on this forum so I can thank you personally! I have received a lot of compliments on the sweater poncho I made from your pattern. Thank you.

So glad that you like it.. I was in walmart today buying some of the new caron simply soft bright colors. The one lady who knows me asked what am I crocheting now. I told her and she said well I want one for Me so I can wear it with my jeans. Told her to pick out her colors when she is on break and let me know, I will make her one and have it for her within two days..

I love your ponchos too and can't wait to make one for me! I have made 2 and have one more to make before mine. I also work for Wal-mart, but at the corporate office. They just sent down a new modular for all of crafts so we will see lots of new Simply Soft! I just love the stuff. Especially the new brites colors!

You can see pics on my blog of the 2 that I made. They are both from the small pattern, I just used a larger hook on the pink one and added a couple of rows before I knew you had other sizes! I have had tons of people ask me where I got the pattern and have been sending them to your site! Hope that is ok that I posted it on my blog!!!! I have had tons of questions about it!

I will say my neices LOVE it!

BIG THANKS!!!

Jessie :turtle:hook

What a coincidence! That's the same yarn I used to make the poncho sweater with. I used blue with some of the rasberry shade (can't remember the name of it) for accent. I like the bright simply soft colors too.

So glad that you like it.. I was in walmart today buying some of the new caron simply soft bright colors. The one lady who knows me asked what am I crocheting now. I told her and she said well I want one for Me so I can wear it with my jeans. Told her to pick out her colors when she is on break and let me know, I will make her one and have it for her within two days..

Archived