My cupcake pins

coffeeandcrochet

Here are my cupcake pins I made these today. I'm going to pin them to my tote bag(or will when I get the pin backs, I don't have any right now lol). But I would think you could pin them on a purse or scarf or just as a pin itself. The possiblities are racing in my disturbed mind. lol who knows what kind of pins are next lol thanks for looking and have a great day

Picture008.jpg

Wow these are just too cute... Me a fridgie lover myself I would make them into fridgies..

So if you ever decide to share the pattern please contact me i'd love to make a batch of them..

Wow these are just too cute... Me a fridgie lover myself I would make them into fridgies..

So if you ever decide to share the pattern please contact me i'd love to make a batch of them..

moomoo, I sent you a pm:hook

cute and I also think they they would make cute fridgies.Are you going to sell the patterns for all the food you are making?

thanks. No I have no plans of selling them, I've never sold anything, I always just make it and give it away. Crocheting is a creative outlet for me, I love to create things. Would love to find a job someday where I can use that creativity. Glad you like the things I've been making.

ps I'm currently working on a twinkie :yes

Archived