Check this picture out....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember that pantsuit pattern from McCalls Needlework and Crafts in the 60's. Of course it was done in darker colors and a woman was wearing it! :lol

I have seen some strange people before. This man doesn't look strange to me at all, just creative! When I lived in Mexico I saw all kinds. What makes me think "artist" is the bright cloths and the style he is wearing. Also, the hat. Only an artist would wear something like that!

Me, I am NOT an artist! I'll stick to things that don't make me stand out in a crowd. It looks like everyone else is trying hard not to stare. Sad really...

Have to admit he is very clean and put together! Very much trying to make a statement in this world. Absolutely hilarious but probably an interesting personality, and quite artsy too I'd think.

I was thinking the same thing. Someone who'd be interesting to talk to. He obviously does not allow himself to be bound by "social protocal" or limited to what others think, whether it be his crafting in public or what he wears. I don't even know this guy, and I think he's pretty cool. :D

Archived