The Saw That Dripped Blood...Scarf!

ladylinoleum

:laughroll*******!!! Love it, LadyL! Wish I'd been your kid for Halloween! My mom was more the throw-a-sheet-over-the-kid kind of parent. Totally twisted! Patty

My child so does not appreciate my sense of, um, whimsy? Well, twisted whimsy. Whatever. She thinks I'm nuts.

When will this pattern be available. My god-daughter (17yo) is into gothe (sp?) and always dressed in black. I think she would LOVE this scarf...I 'd love to make it for Christmas for her.

Then I would need to make her sister something pink...she's a cheerleader. Very interesting twosome they make...LOL!! Both very smart, good kids.

Let me know when's it's available by PM'ing me. I don't get here as often as I'd like.

Thanks!!

Chris

Who hadn't crocheted in years until believe it or not I came across your site as a fluke.

Um not sure how you are going to feel about this but your saw is on What Not to Crochet today. Personally I like the saw I mean it is the Halloween season what do people want you to do go out and buy a bloody saw for cripes sake?!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived