Created my own crochet journal!

Amy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are able to open and view the pdf in the webpage than there should be a button just above the page display with a disk symbol, click on this and it should ask you where you would like to save your file. No need to go anywhere to download it. There is also a printer icon that should send the file directly to your printer.

Sorry if I'm butting in where I don't belong and no one wants to know this, but I just read some posts of people that were having some problems and thought I would share some of my knowledge from a printer's perspective.

By the way, I love the journal. I'll have to think about keeping one, though I haven't really done all that many projects yet. But I'll probably be kicking myself 1-2 yrs down the road that I never wrote down what I did for such and such.

Tandy, the problem I was having is I wanted to be able to add my info instead of handwriting it on the printed form. That's why I wanted a word.doc. If I were you, I would think about doing one too. I only have two items in so far, but it will help me remember who I made what for. I have a bad memory!

• 2 years later...

I know this is a very old thread. I deliberately searched for it. I had printed off this journal when Amy first posted it, and I can't find any of my blank pages to use. I was wondering if Amy is still here, and if you are, would you be able to post the files again? I would really be very grateful if you could.

Thanks in advance!

I too, am a fairly new member and would love to see Amy's journal. Is it possible to repost it somewhere?? All the above links come up "page not found". Thank You

I just discovered this thread. I'd love to have this, too. Maybe I could keep track of what I'm doing with a journal. I bought a notebook the other day that would be perfect for keeping this in. It's one of those organization notebooks that have daily and monthly calendars to fill in. It even has handles on it.

"The web server returned a 404 error. This means that the page requested could not be found. The most likely cause is that the address was typed incorrectly. If this problem persists, please contact Knology technical support (support@knology.net)."

I'll keep looking/trying.

Every time i try to click on the links i get this error message:

The web server returned a 404 error. This means that the page requested could not be found. The most likely cause is that the address was typed incorrectly. If this problem persists, please contact Knology technical support (support@knology.net).

Wow surprised Amy isn't following up on this. I mean she follows up real fast on when people want to use or copy patterns w/o the others permission.

So why can't she re-post this original post for people to view that keep getting

the error.

Come on Amy S. try to re-post it, so us others can get ideas.

jaye

I'm in the midst of major computer problems right now, and I'm not sure I can access this old document until they're fixed.

I'll poke around and see if I can find an old backup CD or something where I might be able to get to the file. I'll let you know what I'm able to find out. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived