A bad Blogger day

Catana

Another one of Blogger's bad days. Wound up with duplicate posts and haven't been able to delete the second one. Got a server error, and the edit links are gone from all my posts. Sigh. :(

I have to give Blogger credit--at least they keep changing the problems. Makes life so interesting. Today, I can't access my blog--not even from the editing page. Tried creating a fresh bookmark, which worked for a while, then nada. It keeps redirecting to the dashboard, so if that's happening for readers, they must wonder what the heck is going on. :thumbdown

yup, can't get into anything. it posted one comment that i didn't think it did, now i can't edit anything...had some links to add, will have to wait till later i guess, at least i know it's not just me! lol knowing it's getting you too shoots holes in my 'blogger is out to get me and drive me mad' theories...

Donna, it seems to come and go. I just tried it from my sig on the blujay.com forum, and still got redirected to the main Blogger page. Or maybe it's just not working for people who are signed in. I hope that's all it is.

Ro, Blogger is out to drive us all mad. :P

Archived