Apple Tea Pot Cozy

jchllm

Well, I couldn't find one so I made one. My son said "Mom, you can make one yourself, just make one."........so I did.

I was going to publish it as a free pattern buy DH said I'd be crazy to do that as there's likely other people out there looking for one so I posted it on my Etsy shop.

Here are a couple of pics ...........

th_100_6562.jpg th_100_6565.jpg th_100_65651.jpg

I have the pattern for sale at my Etsy store

http://aplayfulyarn.etsy.com

That is so cute. Wants me to sit down with a fruit and cheese tray with some hot apple cider.

Well:scrachin maybe tomorrow, we are suppose to go down to a chilly:wbrr 80 degrees.

Very cool looks just like an apple.:hook

Lisa, this is so cute! I ordered a copy of the pattern from your etsy shop. I am sending you a pm too.

Thank you so much!!

I'm having a bit of a problem with my email but as soon as it will send it through, you'll have it.

Thanks a bunch! :manyheart:hook

Thank you so much!!

I'm having a bit of a problem with my email but as soon as it will send it through, you'll have it.

Thanks a bunch! :manyheart:hook

Thanks for sending it quickly! I can't wait to start on it. Maybe today if I have the right color red in my stash. I know I have some RH red but it's so RED red that I may use some Vanna burgundy color I have or see what other reds I have in stash. Thanks for a cute design for fall (or anytime of year). :hook My teapot needs a new cosy.:yes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived