Half-a-ponytail hat- newest design

shaehat5.jpgshaehat67.jpg

Just created this design today... I got inspired by getting out my daughter's winter coat. This year her coat is hot pink. I had problems with writing the pattern. I would like a tester or two before putting it as a free pattern on my website. I used Microspun yarn (1 skein of each color, but didn't not use much of it) and a "I" hook. You will need a small elastic hairband. Stitches include ch, sc, hdc, dc and fpst. If you are interested and can do it sometime this week, please PM or email me.

I'm calling it the half-a-ponytail hat because I used a small hairband for the hole. So I could pull a small part of my daughter's hair into it.

That is just too cute. I'm sure many will want the pattern.

I would love to test it for you, but I can't guarantee I can get it done in a week, but I would sure do my best. {I have two jobs, so it's hard to find time, but if you would like for me to test it, I will do my best to make some time each day to do some work on it.

I have 2 little grandneices who would love a hat like that, I'm sure!!!

That is just too cute. I'm sure many will want the pattern.

I would love to test it for you, but I can't guarantee I can get it done in a week, but I would sure do my best. {I have two jobs, so it's hard to find time, but if you would like for me to test it, I will do my best to make some time each day to do some work on it.

I have 2 little grandneices who would love a hat like that, I'm sure!!!

Thank you for wanting to test it. That will be great. I've sent you an email.:manyheart

Thank you for wanting to test it. That will be great. I've sent you an email.:manyheart

Great. No problem. Will start to work on it as soon as possible.

I have plenty of yarn, won't have to go buy any, I'm sure.

It doesn't look like a difficult project or that it would take alot of time.

I'll make it and then test it on one of my g-neices, like you did for your little girl, and see how they like it.

If they like it, I'll make the other little girl a hat, too.

Love the colors!!!

Do you need another tester, my daughter loves hats!!!

Cheryl

Yes...please. I've posted it to my website. Here's the link:

http://www.christinascrochethaven.com/halfaponytail_hat.htm

I'm unsure if I've gotten it so that people can understand the pattern. So please test away.:manyheart

Archived