Momcrochets

Sweetie the Snowflake Returns!

10 posts in this topic

I saved the pattern last year, but never got a "round tuit" to make it. So far I've made about 3 dozen, and am finding so many ways to share them :lol(my DS first grade class, gift package ties, gift exch, children's church. coffeebreak group...etc etc), I just may have to make my own personal blizzard :D--the only kind of serious snow I like: the yarn/thread kind, I hate being cold. :P

I made it with some of that baby pompadour yarn (the kind with that shiny nylon thread in it) and went down a hook size, so maybe the Christmas tree lights will make her sparkle a bit.

Here's my picture:

P1010589-1.jpg

(I used some $store eyeliner for the cheeks and black perle cotton for the smile. )

Here's the pattern:

Very sweet ~ and how sweet of you to spread them around (just like snow) :flake:sman:flake

Cute! I always look for a little something to put in a bag with candy for my children's Christmas parties and I think this will be the perfect thing! My dd can help with making the faces after I make the snowflake - a perfect Mother-Daughter project!

Hi Its so nice to see the cute snowflake face resurfice again..

I made about three dozen last year as well and I added clear fishing line for hanging but at the same time I added a magnet to the back and well then i tied them to curling ribbon to candy goodie bags i gave out as gifts last year to doctors staff.. and still til this day i hear how much they enjoyed then and will treasure them forever..

they are really cool...

Aww that is a cutie. Thanks for sharing the pattern and ideas of where to give them. I was trying to work out something for DD to give her friends at school.