Bear Bag

GrammyT

Just finished a bear bag and wanted to share. I put a white towel inside so you would be able to see the bear that is on the front of the bag. Please bear with me as this is my first time actually posting a photo like this. Hope it works.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd92/GrammyT03/Picture004.jpg

Thank you for the kind words. If I was going to keep the bag I probably would line it but I am going to give it to someone (I seem to always give my stuff away) and if her grandma wants to line it she can.

I got the pattern out of an old Crochet Patterns magazine by Herrshcners May/June 1990. Is it okay to share patterns that are out of print like this? If so I would be happy to share. I have several other items I will be posting.

Adorable!

FYL there's also a teddy-bear filet square out there (sorry, lost my link for it) that has a teddy very similar to this one...I don't know about the legalities of sharing out of print stuff either, but if others want to make something similar, you could google that phrase and I bet it would come up. Empress BusyBee might know it too! (I think the creator is Judith Pringle. then work it up in a round or flat (rectangle) string bag. hope that helps any pattern seekers.

Your bag turned out very well!

Archived