Pumpkin thief at her new home

Tampa Doll

The pumpkin pattern I got here

http://pie.midco.net/grammalowe/halloween.html#cropump

The mouse I bought an old patter of mice dressed for christmas, including a santa, mrs. clause and an angel. It is called Merry Christmas Mice to Crochet Leaflet #1529. I forget who I got it from.

Thank you all for liking the littel bugger.

Your welcome... that is a very very cute site!! Lots of fun looking projects

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Everyone,

This pumpkin thief is so cuuuute. I hope she makes it to California. She will find a warm welcome at my home. Do you know where she is right now so I can mail her a map to the house.

I think I may have spied some "cousins" to this cute little critter running amongst the leaves in our woods here! They are fast - but it looks like she has beat them to the treats of candy corn and goodies!

Just got a call from my sister:blah . She told me she ran into this little bugger in the Jersey Pines, and she told my sister to say Hi for her. :neener Can you beat that?

I told her, if the pumpkin stealer doesn't watch herself, the Jersey Devil:devil will get her.

I was told no chance there, as the little mouse:mouse was heading North West when my sister last saw her.

She is stopping and saying hi :hi to her relatives as she moves on, but she is not sharing the pumpkin or the candy corn. What a brat.:no

This is just too cute, darling and funny! If the little sweetie comes my way, I'll give her a good home! I love mice and rats....and if they come bearing pumpkins, I'll give them a special treat. I'll keep a lookout!

Yes you do:lol How is Miss Propane????:manyheart

The other day I sent out Broomhilda's sister Glendora, to see if she could find the pumpkin thief.

th_BroomHilda001.jpg (Glendora, Broomhilda's twin sister)

She finally e-mailed :compute me this morning (don't know where she put the computer), and said, she found the pumpkin thief crossing the Boarder into Canada.

When the little brat looked up, she put the pumpkin down, did a happy dance,boogie.gif picked the pumpkin up and took off.

I told Glendora to come on home, she laughed and took off into the sky.

Look out for these 2 buggers, no one knows where they are going to land.:rofl

Oh Mary Jo! How do you come up with such cute and original ideas? That has to be the cutest thing you've made yet! (Although the item you submitted to last year's auction had me drooling. Too bad it was canceled) You have such an ability to work with tiny projects and to dream up great creations. :)

Thought I would let you know what is going on.

Broom Hilda's sister has relocated in Idaho. She sent me a pm to say she arrived and is very, very happy. Sure hope she has a heavy coat for when the winter sets in.:wbrr

Now the mouse with the pumpkin:jack , is suppose to be in Ontario. I sure hope she has not gotten stuck in customs, after all she is a pumpkin stealing mouse. She needs to get to her destination in 11 days.:skeleton:jack :ghost

My pumpkin stealing mouse has made it to her new home. She made it out of customs and is living with Pumpkinmouse.

I was told this morning that she is happy and hankering down for a long winter.:snow

Can't wait to see what is on the horizon for next month.:lurk

Archived