Pumpkin thief at her new home

Tampa Doll

I got up this morning and went out to check on my pumpkins. :jack When I got there, I saw some movement and one of my pumpkins had legs.:eek

I went to pick it up and it took off running. What did I see, but a little mouse:mouse in a witch’s outfit running with a pumpkin in her arms, giggling.

Well, I chased her all the way to the Florida/Alabama Border. Last time I saw her, she was laughing, giggling and running North with my pumpkin.:rant

So keep a look out for this little thief and catch her if you can.

4x3spMouse.gif (clickable) th_MousePumpkin.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got up this morning and went out to check on my pumpkins. :jack When I got there, I saw some movement and one of my pumpkins had legs.:eek

I went to pick it up and it took off running. What did I see, but a little mouse:mouse in a witch’s outfit running with a pumpkin in her arms, giggling.

Well, I chased her all the way to the Florida/Alabama Border. Last time I saw her, she was laughing, giggling and running North with my pumpkin.:rant

So keep a look out for this little thief and catch her if you can.

4x3spMouse.gif (clickable) th_MousePumpkin.gif

maybe she is heading north to hide in the falling leaves :lol

This is just too cute, darling and funny! If the little sweetie comes my way, I'll give her a good home! I love mice and rats....and if they come bearing pumpkins, I'll give them a special treat. I'll keep a lookout!

She is one cute outlaw......... It's now a federal crime since she went over the state line. Have you called in the FBI? Was the pumpkin under age? That only makes it worse..........icon_mrgreen.gif Hope someone catches her soon.

What pattern did you use MJ??

The pumpkin pattern I got here

http://pie.midco.net/grammalowe/halloween.html#cropump

The mouse I bought an old patter of mice dressed for christmas, including a santa, mrs. clause and an angel. It is called Merry Christmas Mice to Crochet Leaflet #1529. I forget who I got it from.

Thank you all for liking the littel bugger.

Archived