AC moore new site?

coffeeandcrochet

I usually receive via email weekly the ac moore ad and coupon, I didn't receive it today, so I went to the site and it was different it say ac moore online store, I couln't even find where to look at the weekly ad or find the coupon. Has anyone else noticed this? wonder whats goin on?

Mine usually comes on Wednesday. I didn't even notice that I didn't get one this week! Thanks for the heads up.

Same thing here in NY. I emailed them last week about not receiving the flyer in our paper anymore and how slow their site was, sometimes it took so long for the flyer to load it timed out. The email I got back said if I would like to unsubscribe to the newsletter click here!! I was kinda p****. Didn't even get a sorry you are having trouble with the site..

Same thing here in NY. I emailed them last week about not receiving the flyer in our paper anymore and how slow their site was, sometimes it took so long for the flyer to load it timed out. The email I got back said if I would like to unsubscribe to the newsletter click here!! I was kinda p****. Didn't even get a sorry you are having trouble with the site..

I saw a link that said if you want to receive the flyer or other offers click here so I thought you had to register, so I filled in the first page clicked next, then it wanted me to fill in billing information, and shipping information, geez all I wanted was to receive the flyer, and be able to look at in online like before. I don't want an acct. I think they just don't want to give out coupons or something. I emailed them no reply :bang :bang

I've registered with the new site and signed up for emails and still nothing. Now it won't even pull up the store (did when I registered). I'd rather have the site not load then be stuck. But you don't have to register to get emails...On the store locator page there is a blue link to click to sign up for emails.

Same thing for me in CT. I don't think they want to have the online coupons anymore. Too many people printing duplicates and shopping for large items with the 40% or 50% coupons. That's what the girl in ACMoore to me:( They must be losing too much money! She said that's why Michael's and Joann's do not have coupons online:angry

The store locator is working again and I can print coupons, but I missed out on a 50% coupon. It was for Sunday and Monday only. grrrrr. I don't like that the ad and coupon are pdfs now. It takes longer to load and I am totally impatient.:lol

Same thing for me in CT. I don't think they want to have the online coupons anymore. Too many people printing duplicates and shopping for large items with the 40% or 50% coupons. That's what the girl in ACMoore to me:( They must be losing too much money! She said that's why Michael's and Joann's do not have coupons online:angry

I actually get online coupons for Joann's (usually at least 2 a week). Don't know about Michael's...don't shop there, not enough selection.

Archived