Star Flower bookmark

MorMonsen

Hi E-J! You don't have to join anymore because you already did a sl st in the last sc. I tested this pattern for Eva since we are good friends and she got the threads she used for her bookmarkers from me. Try her other bookmark patterns specially the Star Flower Bookmark-bigger and better! :-)

Wanted to thank you for posting this. Had gotten away from crocheting for many a yr and never really did much thread crocheting, but this is 1 of the patterns i've tried. Very easy. Here's my 1st attempt to add a picture (crosses fingers)

detail?.dir=f8c1re2&.dnm=3988re2.jpg

Sandy

(still not what i was trying for, but should work.....lol)

The link doesn't work, Sandy.....I'd love to see your bookmark!

well, ding dong dangly dog.... I am sorry. I tried twice to post/link them w/ no luck. If you will give me till this evening (have to head to work now) I'll try again. :)

Sandy

ok....took 2 secs to try (yea, i've got a stubborn streak) and looked under the FAQ option to see how. It said to click on "manage attachments" button, but I don't have 1. :think :think (or can't find 1) :( :(

I THINK i fig'd out why the link didnt work.... I checked my yahoo picts site and had the privacy settings on private.....sorry about that....hopefully it will work now :)

thank you (and bounces that I got the picts working...finally.lol) I tend to be very partial to the cool colors on the spectrum. I've got a darker blue solid that I'm also wanting to use some. (as 1 email that I got yest said, "only 194 more days to Christmas/Yule", ACK ACK ACK!! (shudders)

Sandy

great looking bookmarks, Sandy! I'm partial to blue too but I like the variegated look! lol!

I do too, but rinky dinky area and the store I went to didnt have a varigated blue and I was wanting to try. (but I may get by JoAnn's tomorrow to see what they have :D)

• 3 weeks later...
ok....took 2 secs to try (yea, i've got a stubborn streak) and looked under the FAQ option to see how. It said to click on "manage attachments" button, but I don't have 1. :think :think (or can't find 1) :( :(

Hi Sandy,

Here's a picture of the button you're looking for (you'll find this on the toolbar just above your message composition window):

createlink.gif

That being said, however, you should know that in order for your pictures to display properly in your messages, they need to be hosted on a site that allows hyperlinking, which means that posting the url address here (using that nifty button, which will bring up a popup window for you to paste your photo's address in) will "feed" the picture directly from that site. Yahoo does not allow this, so you would need to use another service. There are several free ones available, such as photobucket and flickr (to name a few off the top of my head), I believe addresses for some are provided in the FAQs. You also need to make sure you save the pics so they are no larger than 480 pixels on the largest side (horizontally or vertically).

• 6 months later...

Archived