Dishcloth Designs

thecrochetdude

I just posted a pic to my blog of two dishcloth designs I came up with last night. Well, the pentagon shaped one is totally new, the other is based on my Coliseum afghan square. :bounce I'm going to be using these in the Dishcloth Exchange. I hope they are up to snuff! :think

Dishcloth Designs

:cowboy :cowboy :cowboy :cowboy :cowboy :cowboy :cowboy :cowboy

UPDATE: Wow, thanks for all the great feedback! Y'all are the greatest! :ghug

I created another dishcloth last night (round this time) and by request I am going to get the patterns written and uploaded to my website. Thanks again everyone!!

:bounce

Dude - those are great.....here's a question to all out there on the dishcloth swap - do you block your dishcloths? I'm blocking mine and I was looking at them and thinking - am I the only doing this? I block everything - so I just assumed you would block a dishcloth...........

WOW!!! Makes me want to run upstairs and wash dishes:rofl yeah, right!!!

They are really lovely!!! would make great gifts with home made soap, for the bath. So pretty!

I agree with all of the above. What sparked your interest to learn how to crochet? You do beautiful work. And your paintings, where did you get all your talent?

Got to ask one thing. Would it be out of place for me to ask if you could share a pattern?

The baby bibs.

And the stitch you used to piece together the 12 square.

If not, I can understand. If they are for sale, tell me where to get them.

Love those cats.

I have a little girl that I call Miss Puddy, she is a mess.

I agree with all of the above. What sparked your interest to learn how to crochet? You do beautiful work. And your paintings, where did you get all your talent?

Got to ask one thing. Would it be out of place for me to ask if you could share a pattern?

The baby bibs.

And the stitch you used to piece together the 12 square.

If not, I can understand. If they are for sale, tell me where to get them.

Love those cats.

I have a little girl that I call Miss Puddy, she is a mess.

Thanks for the kudos. :fame

I've been crocheting since I was five; my mom taught me and all my family crochets, including my dad and five brothers. The baby bibs are from a pattern book called "Lunch Buddy Bibs" by May Meats and published by Annie Potter Presents. I'm not sure which 12 squares you mean, but feel free to email me directly to clarify.

Thanks again! :bow

Archived