Finally the Meerkat pattern

Wibit

:hug:woo:cheer:clap:day:c9:ty:yay:hug

WOW!!! This is awesome. Fantastic. Wonderful. Aarrgghh, I am so excited. No seriously, as a family we are huge fans of Meerkats, and Meerkat Manor. We all totally adore them. Definately would have paid for this pattern. I love how you have managed to capture the quirkyness and cheekyness of meerkats. (:blush sorry for gushing, but...excitment plus.)

Thank you soooooooo much

Susan

You are SOOOOO talented & your patterns are to die for!!!!!

Thank you so much for your generousity - first, that wonderful frog and now the meerkat - you're spoiling us terribly!!!:clap

BTW, I added your blog's address to the list of feeds on my site, so that anyone viewing 'latest crafty blog entries' on my site would see your articles & would get directed to your wonderful blog!!!! There are alot of blogs I like out there, but yours is my favorite now!

Thank you again for your kindness!!!!

Hi,Brie

I love ur work..do u sell ur finish prodect..i love ur poms...too cute..thank you for sharring the patternss...i had pom just like that once..but she was very naughty...

Congratulations Monty! So glad that you have someone to share your little meerkat life with! :o)

I'm definitely going to download this pattern! Love it!

Archived