Wibit

Finally the Meerkat pattern

40 posts in this topic

Thank you so much for the pattern. I would've paid for it! It is such an amazing pattern! I'm going to make them for my dgs he has been a Lion King fan since he was just over a year old. Thanks again!:hug

Wow! You rock! :2rock What a great pattern! Thanks so much for sharing it and I second the sentiment that I would have paid for it too!

:hug:woo:cheer:clap:day:c9:ty:yay:hug

WOW!!! This is awesome. Fantastic. Wonderful. Aarrgghh, I am so excited. No seriously, as a family we are huge fans of Meerkats, and Meerkat Manor. We all totally adore them. Definately would have paid for this pattern. I love how you have managed to capture the quirkyness and cheekyness of meerkats. (:blush sorry for gushing, but...excitment plus.)

Thank you soooooooo much

Susan

You are so very generous. I can't thank you enough! It's a fabulous pattern.:hug

So So cute!:manyheart I just want to grab and hug:hug :lol Thank You:manyheart

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you for the pattern. cant wait to make him or her. have a great day dear.:manyheart:ty :ty

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful pattern! It is definitely on my to-do list. Of course I will have to buy the exact yarn you used because yours turned out so awesome!! You are very talented!!

Wibit :

Thank you ,Thank you ,Thank you !

You are so talented and so kind to share

your work with all of us.

Sharon

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the wonderful pattern. :jumpyay It's so generous of you to give us the pattern. :hug

Thanx

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

much for the free pattern! Seriously, you could sell these...but we like 'em free...LOL Thanx again!

You are SOOOOO talented & your patterns are to die for!!!!!

Thank you so much for your generousity - first, that wonderful frog and now the meerkat - you're spoiling us terribly!!!:clap

BTW, I added your blog's address to the list of feeds on my site, so that anyone viewing 'latest crafty blog entries' on my site would see your articles & would get directed to your wonderful blog!!!! There are alot of blogs I like out there, but yours is my favorite now!

Thank you again for your kindness!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing :hug have this pattern tucked away for when I get out of my beginner crochet phase.

Fantastic meerkat ~ and a fantastic designer. Thanks for the wonderful pattern. :yay:hook:yay

Hi,Brie

I love ur work..do u sell ur finish prodect..i love ur poms...too cute..thank you for sharring the patternss...i had pom just like that once..but she was very naughty...

Congratulations Monty! So glad that you have someone to share your little meerkat life with! :o)

I'm definitely going to download this pattern! Love it!