What's your bag?

PBLKNP

I love containers of all sorts, so I have lots of project totes. My favorite is a a zippered bags with one large outside pocket, several inside pockets, and a removable zippered mini bag that attaches inside. That little mini bag is the perfect size for hooks, scissors, etc.. The best part is that it cost me $1 at a yard sale.

I like to buy nice perfumed lotions, so when Estee Lauder is having a spend so much get a free gift, I buy a lotion and get a free bag.The last ine was a big tote, blue patent leather look. It works great. My work stays nest to my recliner in easy reach. I think I need to look for a bigger one though, My projects are running out of room. Wonder of anyone of the expensive company's have a buy and get a free tote right now?!:think

I think Belk dose but it loked a bit small.

I have two, a plastick basket type, it's just big nough to hold about 6 balls of yarn, and whatever else I may require while crocheting, and a lime green totebag with Chocolate brown handels, my mum got it From avon in a set of bags and let me have it ^_^ but it's fraying so I should probebly opt for a new one..

oh! Debra, just remembered! Victoria's Secret has a special that is only good for Friday, purchase $60 worth of stuff and you get a free tote bag with a lot of their cosmetics, the tote looked prety good sized and if i had money I'd get me one lol hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived