Finished Pilgrim Ken

Tampa Doll

Wow! :eek He certainly got dressed fast. :2blush Must have been all the wicked rumors being spread around about him. :phone

You know I'm kidding, don't cha:lookoutYou amaze me with your talent and the speed in which you produce such intricate outfits. I love them. :hug

I'm in awe of your talent! Not only do you do gorgeous work, but you're quick too! BTW, I love your thread holder too...I'll have to shop around and find a paper towel holder like that, it's a great idea!

Ken is finally dressed and ready to court Barbie. :hug They will be appearing on the Thanksgiving table in November, together along with their Native American Friends. :clap

th_FinishedKen003.jpg :hook th_FinishedKen001.jpg

• 2 years later...

:autumn:flake:flake:cowgirl:pilgrim:ttalkcould i please get the pattern to your pilgrim ken doll and indians if at possible i will trade what ever patterns i have in return i have several doll patterns and afghan patterns i have a pilgrim barbie ive done but i cant seem to find a ken untill i saw yours thaNK YOU DONNA LEWIS

please send to djlwolvesmstar60@aol.com

I was so enjoying reading this and looking at Ken getting clothed and then I realised the post is over 2 years old! Mary Jo you are still as clever now as you were then!

Archived