Finished Pilgrim Ken

Tampa Doll

Your work is so beautiful I love looking at the table toppers I think that's the name for the large doilies and your other projects too specially the barbies with their dresses, you are very talented and very patient.:hook

Hmmmm, Ken looks a little like a pervert.:eek:rofl

Just kidding, I can hardly wait to see him all dressed up. I really admire your wonderful creations and enjoy seeing your different tables.

LOL the only thing keeping it from being perverted is you can see BOTH his hands :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl sorry couldn't resist :lol:blush guess that shows where my mind resides!!

Sherry

My under construction blog

Okay, Ken now looks "less" like a peeper!! TOO CUTE! I love his little shoes.

I visited your craft site as well, WOW is all I can say. I just love your dolls, especially your patriotic ones. My youngest, Emmie, also LOVED your Dora blanket. Do you have a pattern?

Donna

Thanks for the encouragement. :hug

By the way, I didn't get a picture, but Ken had on a bathingsuit. No nudes in my house.:blush Still working on the hat. Just can't seem to get it right.:think

Donna,

If you go to page 14 of Show and Tell you will see Dora project. Click on that and go to page 3 on that thread. You will find the pattern and info on what and how much yarn I used on the Dora afghan, also where to get the templet.:hook :hook

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3899&page=3&pp=30

Archived