laureni526

Pikachu Blanket

DSC05265.jpg

Pikachu is living at little Miss M's house whose 5th birthday is tomorrow. She's Poke-crazy right now. I made this blanket based on a chart I created on MicroRevolt's Knit Pro website. I found a pic on the internet that I liked, plugged it in and went. Kind of. It actually took me 6 failed attempts and 2 different charts before I got to the right spot. I used the Medium Chart setting and did 2 dcs per block.

The yellow is something over 1 lb. of Bernat Cottontots that I found in a mill ends bag. The black is Bernat Handicrafter. The white, brown and tea rose are Sugar and Cream and the Red is TLC Cotton Plus. All of this yarn came from my stash. Not one extra penny spent. The final blanket is 50" x 40". Big, but not too big.

There are 2 more pics on my blog.

Awww...that's such a sweet blanket. You did a really good job. I'd never have the patience to do something like that.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww ~ he is so cute ~ great job. :cheer

You did a terrific job with that! PiKa!

My 5 yr old also adores Pokemon! :lol Your blanket is very cute! Great job! :cheer

ooh very cute! I know a friend who would love that!

The little boy I look after is mad on pokemon he loves to go round the charity shops looking for their videos. But I won`t be showing him this as he would want one and I don`t think I would be able to make it lol.

I love it. xx sian x

Thanks for all of the support. Pikachu is very well loved at his new home. Evidently the ears make a very good way to hid from your mom when you don't want to wake up.

Isn't that a fun afghan. You did a wonderful job. :clap:clap:clap