Anniversary equals hooks and Yarn

So my dh and I had our anniversary last Thursday, it was also his birthday. I got the best gift ever. HOOKS & YARN!!! Lol. Now anyone here think that wasnt the best gift ever lol. Anyways, I am in love with my new hooks. They are ergonomic and so cute I posted Pics of everything on my blog go check out the hooks so you can go get ya some. They Rock!!

Anyways I just had to share that info. I am so lucky to have such a great husband. Funny thing is my mom said umm Anthony have you not seen her stash of yarn? She has enough to fill up a whole yarn store and then some. He goes yes ive seen it but I also know that no diamond could hold a light to all that yarn. :c9 Then he said ive also seen her shoes but no worries I didnt buy any of those:blush .

lol ty all no i didnt bake him a cake we didnt stay home long enough and he is not much on sweets but because it was his birthday i bought a small one for the kids to give him and he got a new watch and tons of small stuff as i took him shopping too :)

More women should consider getting married on hubby's birthday. He can never say he forgot the date. :wlol

congrats on a real keeper in your choice of a hubby. :hug :hug ->> one for each of you.

Archived