My friends mom is dying...**Please see new Thread!!** Finally Long Awaited- Tracy's B

Lov2Crochet

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What patterns did you use for both squares?

I got them free on the internet, I'll go thru my patterns and get the websites and names off of the patterns and let you know! It may be tomorrow before I get back to you, but I promise that I will.:hug

• 3 weeks later...

I did, I am so sorry, I have been MIA lately. I got a bit burned out with crocheting when I had to make a couple of blankets for people Dh knows.

Anyway, I still haven't started assembling the blanket yet, I am aprehensive about starting, I don't want to mess it up but I also want it to get done. I hope to start it sometime this week. I will post pics when I get it done.

Again, a great big THANK YOU to everyone who helped with squares. :manyheart

• 2 weeks later...

Another update:

I am so sorry that I haven't kept up on this better but I am still working on this blanket. I have all the squares and rows assembled. I am now weaving in all the ends and then I can finally start the border. So the blanket is almost done, I can't wait to post pics.

I talked with Tracy yesterday to see how her mom is doing. On top of the Cervical Cancer, she has a brain tumor (couldn't remember if I updated you all about that) and it is messing with her mind so she isn't all there. She goes back to the doctor today for another scan to decide if they are going to continue with treatment and then talk about hospice care. So it seems that she is slowly getting worse, I feel horrible for Tracy b/c I know what she is going through. So this is even more incentive to get the blanket done ASAP.

Archived