My friends mom is dying...**Please see new Thread!!** Finally Long Awaited- Tracy's B

Lov2Crochet

:manyheart ihave 5 i will be sending out tomorrow,. would have done it today but when i got home saw they were still in the car:blush :blush forgive me for having a DUH moment:hook :hook:hug

No need to apologize, thank you! :hug

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

send me your addy if you wish and i can mail you a few, not really great at it but am willing to give it a go best wishes my prayers are with you and yours

I saw Tracy and her mom over the weekend, her mom looked ok but not like I am used to seeing her. She was slow moving and tired looking. I didn't get to talk with them very long since she needed to rest.

I hope to get mine out by the end of the week. I have a really crazy schedule this week.

I hope to get mine out by the end of the week. I have a really crazy schedule this week.

No worries, Dh just told me tonight that I have to make another one for a lady he works with, her husband has cancer and he is going to go anyday now, they sent him home and called in Hospice. :( So I will be busy for a while making her one too.

lindsey, i am sooooo sorry, i thought i had mailed your squares out :blush :blush today while working on the craft area mess i found them again i am so darn sorry hon will mail them out tomorrow i promise. i feel so stupid:P :P

I mailed out my promised squares yesterday. I hope you recieve them soon and that they can be used. I hope shes feeling better.:hug

I received your beautiful squares today, I love the pattern you used, thank you so much.

DSC03482.jpg

:manyheart What a beautiful thing to do for your friend and her mom!!:yarn My prayers are with you all.. I would love to send a square ..

Hugs:hug

I received your squares today, the yellow is perfect, not to bright, thank you so much. What patterns did you use, they are very unique, the one looks like a sunflower, I love them!

DSC03483.jpg

Archived