Aw rats! A scarf for my daughter. Link to original pattern added.

Peggy85225

Cool beans!

My mom likes rats for some reason. She has a large plastic one on her computer where she works in the library. I'll have to make a black one for her...

I'd love to see a picture of yours when its finished, will you do it with pink eyes?

You should post the pattern. Yours is FAR cuter than the original.

Thank you that's very nice of you to say. :hook I don’t know if that’s permissible or not and I don’t want to commit any copyright offense. :no I wrote mine from looking at the picture of theirs to get the shape and a lot of trial and error and a bit of improvising. :think

Hi, I did check with Amy and she feels the pattern is too close to post without permission. Whether or not I find time to request permission and whether or not they respond is another matter I'll do my best. Thank you for your interest.

Hi, I did check with Amy and she feels the pattern is too close to post without permission. Whether or not I find time to request permission and whether or not they respond is another matter I'll do my best. Thank you for your interest.

I did requst permission to post the pattern but haven't heard anything yet.

LOL! I love it! My kids had rats for pets when they where still all lining at home! They make great pets! Very cute pattern! And great work!

Archived