Aw rats! A scarf for my daughter. Link to original pattern added.

Peggy85225

While I would love to take credit for the clever idea it's not mine. There's a knit pattern for it that someone wrote but I don't/won't knit so I had to fake it and make up my own crochet pattern. I agree it's a verry clever and cute idea. I'll share the link to the knit pattern tomorrow from work if anyone is interested and knits.

Thank you for all the nice comments my daughter really loves it and has requested one in gray too.:hook Which I will work on after the breast cancer shawl I'm making for a co-worker from Rose Red's pattern.

This scarf is just TOO CUTE!!!! We used to have pet ratties as well, two brothers that we saved from a snake food tank when they were tiny babies. They grew into GIGANTIC (one weighed 2.5 pounds and the other one was just a couple of ounces lighter!) white ratties, but they were the friendliest, most lovable little guys you could imagine! DH was just remarking the other day how he would like to get another pair of brothers because we miss them! If we do, I'll have to make one of these for him! :)

Elle

Archived