A Thong

lprajogo

Did I ever tell you that I love to crochet using fine thread and small needle? Sometimes I just had the urge to make project using small hook. This is one of the results.

Thong.jpg

Thong+Front+details.jpg

Thong+Back.JPG

Pattern: My Own

Source: N/A

Materials: DMC Tradition size 10. Color: Natural. Qty: ½ ball.

Hook: Tulip Crochet Hook 1.8 mm

Thong+Back+details.JPG

I just had the opportunity to take the photo recently. It’s kind of difficult to take this photo. For the lighting issue, I took this photo in the garden outside. I constantly looked around because afraid that the neighbors saw me doing it. Hehehehehe. It’s kind of difficult to explain why I needed to take photo of a thong. Hahahahahaha!

That's totally awsome!!! The pattern and the flower are beautiful. Women

who wear thongs would love getting this for a gift! As candy 4721 said, it

would make a fabulous bridal shower gift! I really hope you'll share the

pattern with us. Fantastic work on it!!

It is very pretty! I am wondering though, is there any problem with it staying in place? For that matter, I always wondered the same thing about crocheted bikinis. I wondered if they fall off because there is no elasticity.

But again, it really is pretty. Too bad I'm way past my "thong" days! :)

It is very pretty! I am wondering though, is there any problem with it staying in place? For that matter, I always wondered the same thing about crocheted bikinis. I wondered if they fall off because there is no elasticity.

But again, it really is pretty. Too bad I'm way past my "thong" days! :)

Actually it's an elastic band around it. It's not ribbon. The ribbon you saw on the front part is only decoration. So, it's elastic and it stays the whole day.

When I clicked on the link to this thread I really didn't expect to see such a pretty crocheted thong.

:)

Very nice work and I love the flower on the back.

This is a very classy thong. I hope we can keep all comments in this thread in a similar vein. I'd like to request that everyone refrain from inappropriate comments. Remember, we are still in the main crochet content area of Crochetville. :)

Although it is tempting to post a humorous comment, past history with this type of garment shows that once one comment is posted, many others follow, each one becoming more and more off color. (Even if the first comment was not off color.)

I really don't want to have to close this thread, so let's try to stay away from jokes and "cute" comments and focus on the superlative qualities of this garment.

Archived