Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neatlytangled

Elmore-Pisgah thread?

11 posts in this topic

I know that there must be an E-P addict out there who has used their size 10 thread (42P/74P). :D

I'm thinking of ordering some and I'm looking for opinions...love it? Hate it? Why or why not?

I love Peaches & Creme so I can't imagine I'd hate it, but these things do happen...

Ok here I come again. I use their thread. The other name for it is America's Best.

I find it softer than some of the other threads. I bought grey, which you can not get from anyone else.

I love it and I am also a Peaches and Cream fan.:hook

I will tell you one thing, if you ever need size 5, their perle cotton is the softes I have ever used.

I love ALL of their stuff. I don't worry about it when I buy it if it is from them....they just have really nice stuff and great colors too!

Thanks! Y'all have put my mind at ease. :clap

Now if I can just get in and out of their online store without buying half the place... :hook

i love all of their stuff , you can;t go wrong and have never had a problem with any of their products

:manyheart :manyheart

Thanks! Y'all have put my mind at ease. :clap

Now if I can just get in and out of their online store without buying half the place... :hook

Don't bet on it, I spent $50 dollars there two days ago...but I got 5 cones, 3 balls of cotton, and a 6 pack of beautiful variegated #5 thread. I don't feel guilty though, because it was birthday money. :hook

:lol

Um, $68 later... :blush

(There were specials that were ending soon! And I had to try the perle cotton, too, right? And...and...:rofl)

:manyheart:hook

Love their #10 thread, they have some wonderful ombre/variegateds that you can't find elsewhere. And I agree, it's the softest thread I've ever crocheted with.

I love their white thread, it's the only one I use now *but* I've tried their colors and found them very rough. Not sure why there's such a big difference. I plan to continue to buy their white thread as long as they make it, though. Nothing is as soft. :)

I love their white thread, it's the only one I use now *but* I've tried their colors and found them very rough. Not sure why there's such a big difference. I plan to continue to buy their white thread as long as they make it, though. Nothing is as soft. :)

MimiFL try the America's Best Rayon Crochet Article 137. It is a size #10, but boy is it soft and shinny. It says filiment, but it is not what I would call filiment.

Now why I went over there:no ? They have a great special called Falls leaf ensemble that is a good price. Well, off to spend my alotment for the month.:hook