Future Grand-Daughter Baby Blanket

sunnywolfgar

Here is the future Grand -daughter baby blanket I finally finished it last week. September 18, 2007. It was crocheted using a J Afghan hook. I used Red Heart baby yarn- 3 ply. Border is done with last 2 rows using the reverse or crab stitch. Here are the pictures.

slideshow_thumb04.gif

th_FutureGranddaughterbabyblanketSept.2007handcrochetedbyTerryDevine1.jpg <<<< click pictures to see more pictures.

Hopefully within the next week or so I'll have the other one done--the Electrelac stitch working on border now.

I am sorry but no pamshooked, that was done freeform. If you know the afghan stitch its done using that. I used size 14" inch afghan hook, I just did the width I wanted and started crocheting :hook away. As for the border I went around and sc and then did 2 more rows of it on top of the sc then did 2 rows of the crab stitch also known as reverse stitch. If I had my way to do over I would have made the width of the main blanket 10 inches wider. I also did the drop and pick up method for changing color rows.

its easy to do. and I love the look.

• 6 months later...

Archived