Hello everyone!

learner

Hi,

I am from India.I liked the forum and thought it would be fun to learn new stuff here.As my nick clearly says im a beginner/learner,i would be glad if u guys would help me out.:)

I did a short course in crochet and have made a bag,a batwa and a few handkerchief borders.I found many crochet websites giving instructions how to make stuff,but couldn't really follow.:blush So would be really nice if you'll could help me out understanding the instructions.

And yeah,any indians here?;)

Thanks.

:hi:welcometo the ville'. Now that you are here, you will have all the help you need.

By - the - by, just what is a batwa:think .

Hi,

I am from India.I liked the forum and thought it would be fun to learn new stuff here.As my nick clearly says im a beginner/learner,i would be glad if u guys would help me out.:)

I did a short course in crochet and have made a bag,a batwa and a few handkerchief borders.I found many crochet websites giving instructions how to make stuff,but couldn't really follow.:blush So would be really nice if you'll could help me out understanding the instructions.

And yeah,any indians here?;)

Thanks.

Thanks alot for such a warm welcome :manyheart ...I was wondering which forum do i post my queries?Thanks :)

:hi and :welcome from MO!

I recommend the Help forum for your queries. I have found answers to several of my questions just reading through the threads on other people's queries. Just make sure you have read the Crochetville Forum Guidelines and Rules before posting especially regarding copyright issues. If you have questions pm AmyS before you post onto the board.

:hi and :welcome from MO!

I recommend the Help forum for your queries. I have found answers to several of my questions just reading through the threads on other people's queries. Just make sure you have read the Crochetville Forum Guidelines and Rules before posting especially regarding copyright issues. If you have questions pm AmyS before you post onto the board.

Thanks sis!i shall post my queries soon!

Archived