Heartfelt Doily My latest creation

Katchkan

Thanks again everyone.

Well I am drooling, can't wait to see the pattern and also, the two colors together, sounds really nice....can you tell me the brand of thread?? I am making the Snowfield with DMC Cebelia, size 10.....kind of spendy but I know that project will take awhile and I wanted it really special so splurged for the more expensive thread.....my first of size 10 in the DMC Cebelia, always used size 20 or 30 but wanted this one bigger and yours looked so PERFECT, I want mine to look that good... Thanks you are GREAT!!!
I am using the Royale Jumbo balls, You know the 2730 yard balls. I will use the Royale but not the Aunt lydia's. There is definite quality difference between the two. I used the Royale for the tablecloth also. If It was going to be a tablelcoth I used everyday I would of used the DMC. But a Winter tablecloth wont see the same abuse.

Kathy, can I ask another question about your new filet bedspread project? It's just curiosity on my part, but...

Are you working the entire project in back-and-forth filet, or did you design it to be worked "in the round?"

Can't wait to see what you've designed! I must confess that a bedspread is not on my agenda to make, but I love to see what others have the stamina to make!

Once again Thanks everyone for your kind remarks.

Kathy, can I ask another question about your new filet bedspread project? It's just curiosity on my part, but...

Are you working the entire project in back-and-forth filet, or did you design it to be worked "in the round?"

Can't wait to see what you've designed! I must confess that a bedspread is not on my agenda to make, but I love to see what others have the stamina to make!

I promise to start a Wip thread next week on this one. When I have something to show. I am doing it back and forth on this one. It is going to be for a queen or king size bed so it will be good sized.

Archived