Hook case

Pretty neat! :) I am working on one in the pattern by Precilla Hewitt (I think that is her name). I like it so far, but I do like the idea of the pocket yours has for everything else.

I love your hook case :manyheart and the colorful yarn you used on it too :) I'm going to make a case like that as well so I wont loose my hooks either. Thanks for linking to the pattern you used.

-Wendy

i've made one of those by that pattern as well. I've found that if you double your yarn (redheart) then it is not nearly as floppy. I like it much better that way. You did a good job!!

Thanks for all the compliments! I originally bought that yarn to make wrist bags for friends, and had enough left over for the case. I really love variegated yarn in general, but that's my favorite. The pattern I used can be found here:

http://www.sarahanns.com/crochetworks/case.html

Very nice job on the case. I love mine and am actually pretty good about keeping everything together now. I agree that the pocket was frustrating, mine's all off center lol.

I've found that if you double your yarn (redheart) then it is not nearly as floppy. I like it much better that way.

Thanks for that tip Rebecca, I'll definitely try that if/when I make another one.

Nice work! That yarn is very festive too. I didn't follow the directions for the middle pockets. I made up my own to suit my needs and made closeable flaps so nothing would fall out. I made one for my sister that had holsters for the BIG hooks. :hook

Archived